I, Laura Curta, creator and manager of the site Laura Curta Coaching take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
1. Information collection and storage
What type of information do I collect?
Through the website
Laura Curta Coaching receives, collects and stores any information you enter on my website or provide me in any other way. I may use software tools to:
- measure and collect session information
- including page response times, length of visits to certain pages
- page interaction information
- methods used to browse away from the page.
I also collect personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail address and messages).
Through the coaching sessions
By choosing me as a coach and participating in workshops you might disclose personal information additional the name and email. Our work together will remain completely confidential, and what is discussed in session will not be discussed outside of that session. The only exception to this rule is where I may discuss issues arising from sessions with my own mentor or coach, although when this happens anonymity is maintained.
I may take notes in sessions in order to better understand you, as a client and aid in preparation for subsequent sessions. These notes will never be passed on to a third party.
Any notes will be retained for the period of coaching, and then a period of 1 year, in case you wish to return to coaching at a later date.
Within my strict code of confidentiality, I will need to keep your name, contact details, and attendance data on record in my office. this way I can run an efficient appointments system and make sure that you receive the best service, prompt and personalised. I will keep a record of all appointments offered, attended, and cancelled, and of the payments made.
How do I collect information?
When you fill out my contact form or subscribe to my newsletter, Laura Curta Coaching collects the personal information you give, such as your name and e-mail address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
In case you join one of my workshops or become a client in a coaching environment, I will be provided with extra personal information: age, marital status, religion, employment status, medical history etc. Each coachee has a file saved in Google Docs (which will be able to access in order to read the notes I make during the session, to keep track of the agreements we make during our time together, etc)
Why do I collect such personal information?
Laura Curta Coaching collects such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information and (only if subscribed to the newsletter) with different personal- development worksheets and knowledge. You will be asked for your consent before submitting your data.
2. To be able to contact my visitors of the website or coaching practice with regards to confirming appointments, sending receipts and with updates on matters related to their coaching sessions.
3. To be able to provide you with the best possible care. A coaching session is fruitful only when I am provided all the information that I will be requesting and if you are willing to have respectful, truthful and honest conversations. You can refuse to provide this information at any time however this might result in me being unable to provide you with my services.
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which I may use to analyse the use of my website and may use to help improve my services. This way I can meet my site’s visitor needs in a more efficient way.
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. To receive payments for the services you wish me to provide: coaching session, workshops, etc.
7. To contact you in the case last minutes changes need to be implemented or if there are updates on the coaching session/ workshops schedule.
How do I store, use, share and disclose my visitors’ and client’s personal information?
My website is hosted on the Wix.com platform.
Wix.com provides me with an online platform that allows me to provide you with information and the possibility to contact me. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
For my monthly newsletters, I use ActiveCampaign and the automated email service provided by Wix.com. By subscribing to my newsletter, your data (name and e-mail address) will be stored on my mailing list in Active Campaign and Wix's data storage.
You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button under every e-mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By filling out the contact form on my website, your e-mail address will not be automatically added to the mailing list.
If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn, or if you follow my blog on my website, any comments or likes you place will be stored on the appropriate provider’s data storage.
I collect personal data during coaching sessions using Google Drive. Data is protected by password and is deleted after 1 year. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
I will use your personal data for the sole purpose of providing you with the best services I can possibly offer; contact you with regards to these services and for sending you newsletters and free content as worksheets and infographics. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting me via email@example.com. I will never share, transfer or sell your personal data to third parties.
How do I communicate with my site visitors, newsletter subscribers and clients?
Laura Curta Coaching (Laura Curta) may contact you regarding your coaching session and will reply to your e-mails and questions. This can happen via e-mail, telephone, text messages, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and postal mail. If you wish to not be contacted in a particular way at any point, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you subscribed to the newsletter, I will send you my newsletters from which you can unsubscribe at any time as well as updates, special offers and free coaching materials.
3. Cookies and site tracking
I also use traffic log cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) to give me insights into the number of visits, duration of each visit on each page etc.
4. Withdrawing consent and requesting a copy of your data
How can my visitors withdraw their consent?
If you do not want me to store your data anymore, please contact me at email@example.com.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter you can do this at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link under each newsletter.
Requesting a copy of your personal data
You can at all times request a copy of the personal data that I have stored of you. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
6. Questions and my contact information